EDAA Retail Development Lunch & Learn
Wednesday, March 16th, 2022
11:00 – 1:30
University of Montevallo
The EDAA Education and Retail Committees are partnering to host a retail development forum featuring speakers with a wide range of expertise in areas related to growing and attracting retail projects for Alabama communities.
The topics covered will include:
- The role of tenant reps and developers in retail development
- In depth review of retail incentive options
- Public finance options for retail projects
- Data and Marketing tools for retail recruitment
- Bryan Holt, Southpace Properties
- Rod Kanter, Bradley
- David Langham, The Frazer Lanier Company
- Greg Blalock, EDPA
- Chris Busby, Chambers County Development Authority
- Melody Whitten, 58 INC
The event will be held on the campus of The University of Montevallo in the Anna Irvin Dining Hall. Registration is $25 and lunch will be included.
Parking instructions and parking passes will be provided upon registration.
Deadline for registration is Thursday, March 10th at 5:00 pm.
Click here to register